- If you make a restaurant booking using the Website, then our Booking Terms and Conditions [http://www.bookatable.com/bookingtermsandconditions] will apply. Those Booking Terms and Conditions set out important information about your rights and obligations regarding restaurant bookings made using the Website, and form a binding legal agreement between us.
- Promotions or prize give-aways on the Website from time to time may be subject to their own specific terms and conditions. Please look out for details of those terms and conditions when entering such promotions.
Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend any or all of the Website without notice. We may suspend access to the Website periodically to carry out emergency or scheduled maintenance or for any other reason at any time. Access to our Website is dependent upon availability of the worldwide web and we accept no responsibility for the inability of you or the public generally to access our Website arising out of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- use our Website in an unlawful or fraudulent manner or for such purposes, to collect personally identifiable information, or to impersonate other users;
- modify our copyright/trademark or other proprietary rights notices, or interfere with the security-related features of our Website;
- use our Website in any way to manipulate or distort, or undermine the integrity and accuracy of, any reviews, descriptions, ratings or content or take any action to interfere with, damage, disrupt any part of our Website or the features or services offered on it;
- use our Website to send, knowingly receive, upload/post, download, any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- use our Website to transmit or facilitate the transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material;
- use our Website to transmit any data, or upload to our Website any data, that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any portion of our Website;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained on our Website, or use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from our Website; or
- engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Website.
We may now or in the future permit you to post, upload, transmit through or otherwise provide through our Website (collectively, “submit”) messages, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information (e.g., your name, e-mail address, etc.) and other content (collectively “User Content”). For example, any comment, rating or review of a product or a merchant, or (if you are a restaurant-owner) any details or description to be used in the listing of your restaurant on the Website, that you post through our Website is your User Content.
You agree not to submit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You agree that your User Content:
- will be accurate (where facts are stated), reflect opinions genuinely held by you, and comply with all applicable laws;
- will be truthful, non-misleading and non-deceptive;
- will not contain any material which is tortious (e.g., defames or invades the privacy of any person, etc.), obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- will not promote sexually explicit material or violence, or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- does not breach any legal duty you owe to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- will not be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or provided with an intent to harass, upset or embarrass any other person;
- will not be provided with an intent to impersonate any person, to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person, or to falsely give the impression that your User Content comes from someone else;
- will not advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act (e.g., criminal acts, copyright infringement, computer misuse, etc.); and
- will comply with any other applicable terms or conditions, including (without limitation) the Shopzilla Review Terms and Conditions.
We may monitor, edit or remove any User Content for violation of the letter or spirit of these terms, or for any other lawful reason. However, we have no obligation to look for, edit or remove any User Content for any reason including, without limitation, violation of these terms. 6. USER CONTENT LICENCE
We do not claim ownership to your User Content. However, by submitting User Content, you grant, or warrant that the owner has expressly granted, to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully sublicensable and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works based upon (e.g., translations, etc.), publicly display/perform, transmit and publish the User Content (in whole or in part) as we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate in connection with our business and operations. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to so-called “moral rights” or rights of “droit moral” with respect to the User Content. 7. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
To the fullest extent permissible by law, we disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information and all terms, representations, conditions or warranties that might otherwise be implied in this Agreement are hereby excluded. 8. OUR MATERIALS
Subject to the terms of this Agreement, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited right to access, view, and print out one copy of this Website and all data, information, software graphics, images, text, posts and other content on the Website, ("Materials") on a single device strictly in accordance with this Agreement.
You may only view, print out and use the Website and the Materials for your own personal, non-commercial use. We expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in and to the Website and the Materials and your use of the Website and Materials is subject to the following restrictions. You must not (a) remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Materials; (b) modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose; (c) transfer the Materials to any other person; (d) use any Materials from the Website in any manner that may infringe any copyright, intellectual property right, proprietary right, or property right of us or any third parties; or (e) reproduce, modify, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast, frame, communicate to the public or circulate to any third party or exploit this Website and/or the Materials in any way; without our prior written consent. 9. TRADE MARKS
We expressly reserve all rights in and to the domain name www.bookatable.com, the trade mark ‘BOOKATABLE’, its logo and all other related service marks, trading names or other trade marks relating to our products and services. Other trade marks, products and company names mentioned on the Website may be trademarks of their respective owners or licensors and the rights in such marks are expressly reserved to the respective owners or licensors. 10. LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not link to our Website in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not remove or obscure by framing or otherwise, advertisements, copyright notices, or other information published on the Website. Our Website must not be framed on any other site.
To avoid any doubt you must not link to our Website from a linking site which contains any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. 11. THIRD PARTY SITES AND CONTENT
Our Website and/or the Materials may contain links to third party websites. If you decide to visit any third party site, you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites. Links do not imply that we or this Website is/are affiliated or associated with such sites. Third party content may appear on the Website or may be accessible via links from the Website. We are not responsible for and assume no liability for such content. 12. EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS
To the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude and disclaim all warranties, terms, conditions and representations that might otherwise be implied by law in relation to this Website and the Materials.
Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude our liability for: (a) death or personal injury arising through negligence; (b) fraudulent misrepresentation; and/or (c) anything else that cannot be excluded or limited by us under English law.
We shall not be liable under this Agreement for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Materials. Any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall be at your sole risk. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website and to make any changes to the features, functionality or content of the Website at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content on the Website.
We do not represent or warrant that the Website will be error-free, free of viruses or owner harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. 13. LEGAL COMPLIANCE AND APPLICABLE LAW
You shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of the Website and the Materials that appear on it.
The laws of England and Wales shall apply to this Agreement and this Agreement shall be interpreted under English law. Any dispute arising from this Agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. 14. CONTACT US
You can contact us by emailing us at:
Or by writing to us at:
- Livebookings Holdings Limited
- 5th Floor
- Elizabeth House
- 39 York Road
- London SE1 7NQ
We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 5398578 and our VAT number is 882 5959 65.